The Amazing Security Group, Inc., a company of The Amazing Group (www.amazinggroup.com), is offering innovative security and anti-theft storage solutions. We acquired all the assets of the U.S. RAC, LLC and American RAC, LLC in relation to the "RACs" including the inventory, intellectual property rights, business names, any related intangible assets, websites, patents and patent applications, registered or unregistered trademarks, registered and unregistered service marks, engineering designs, design files, catalogues, images, logos etc. You can open our below ad with this link: https://web.tresorit.com/l/VPxvd#RToGzWEmrKAdddljwyikJQ.
OUR MISSION AND FOCUS
- When you and your family are healthy you have many wishes. If one of your family members gets injured or killed by a firearm you wish you would have protected them earlier and better.
- Our company's mission and focus are to protect you, your family, your communities and your valuables.
- We are offering with the "RAC" an innovative and highly convincing security and storage solution to prevent property from being stolen, used against you and your family or accidentally misused by your children hurting themselves or others.
- The 5-Inch Multiple RAC is the ultimate anti-theft storage system designed to enhance the security and safe storage of your personal property.
- The Multiple RAC secures firearms (rifles, shotguns, handguns), crossbows, power and garden tools, equipment, machinery, power generators, lawn mowers, motorbikes, bicycles etc. with peace of mind and prevents them from being stolen.
- The RAC name stands for "Restoring American Confidence" in your home, at work and at any place you and your family goes and stays.
We all know that the standard for firearm security needs to be raised to a level of serious protection. We want to keep legally purchased firearms out of the wrong hands. Only solid materials are used for the RAC, such as heat-treated carbon steel and T-6 aluminum. Thieves do not commonly come prepared to defeat such materials, nor do they typically invest the time. Our RAC is a powerful solution that responsible firearm owners need to maintain custody of their firearms, thereby enhancing safety in their communities.
WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE THE "RAC"
- Officers at the FBI, Secret Service, Department of Defense, LAPD, LVPD and many other law enforcement agencies have chosen our patented, tamper-proof and theft-proof RAC to secure their firearms.
- The RAC secures and stores firearms (rifles, shotguns, handguns), crossbows, power and garden tools, power generators, lawn mowers, machinery, equipment, motorbikes, bicycles etc.
- The RAC is the ideal weapon-storage system for the military, police, and other government agencies. Law Enforcement can use this product to secure confiscated weapons. It serves as a valuable storage device in the field when firearm accountability is essential.
- The RAC can be used in homes, businesses, cars, trucks, boats and planes.
- The RAC secures up to 3 firearms.
- The RAC secures approximately 97% of all firearms.
- The RAC is a strong, compelling and easy-to-use security and storage device.
- The RAC is the superior gun safety and storage device compared to e.g. cable locks, trigger locks and safes.
- Many firearm security devices are poorly designed and easily breached. Most safes and gun racks are bulky and not portable. The solution to sub-optimal security and storage is the RAC. The RAC has the security of a safe, while maintaining convenience and quick access.
- Cable locks, trigger locks and safes often lack the wealth of features the RAC has to offer, e.g. highly secure, easy-to-open, preventing "snatch and run", withstanding more than 2 tons of pressure, stationary, portable, can be mounted in vehicles and attractive price point, considering the RAC can provide security for a lifetime.
- The RAC prevents death and injuries.
- The RAC prevents accidents.
- The RAC prevents theft, keeping burglars from steeling your firearms and other valuable property.
- The RAC keeps children from accessing your firearms and other dangerous tools and equipment.
- The RAC reduces your risk of negligence lawsuits.
- The RAC is efficient and affordable, costing less or the same as a pair of shoes, a handbag, a family dinner, a monthly car insurance premium, a monthly electricity bill, a monthly cable/internet/mobile phone bill, a fraction of the monthly healthcare bill, the family attendance to a sports event or concert, but secures your family's well-being perhaps for the next 50+ years.
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN GETTING SHOT OR MOURN FOR THE REST OF A LIFETIME.
Companies and their management can promote safe firearm ownership to prevent gun violence at the workplace or at home by purchasing RACs and distribute them to their employees who own firearms.
The risk of accidental shootings or gun violence is high based on just these six statistics:
1. A June 2018 report from the Small Arms Survey estimates that American civilians own 393 million guns, both legally and otherwise.
2. Since the FBI launched the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NCIS) in November 1998, 385.15 million U.S. NICS firearm background checks were initiated as of March 31st, 2021, including a record 4,691,738 in March 2021, a quarterly record of 12,452,319 in Q1 2021, after a annual record of 39,695,315 million in 2020 or on average more than 100,000 a day or 3.3 million per month. (Source: www.fbi.gov)
3. In 2018, U.S. households experienced 13,502,840 property crimes (36,994 a day), a rate of 108.2 per 1,000 households. (Source: U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics- BJS)
4. In 2018, the U.S. had 6,385,520, or 17,494 a day, violent crimes. (Source: U.S. BJS)
5. In 2018, the U.S. saw 1,329,700, or 3,643 a day, serious violent crimes involving a weapon. (Source: U.S. BJS)
6. In 2018, the U.S. had 470,840 firearms victimizations or 1,289 per day. (Source: U.S. BJS)
It is smarter to store firearms in a secure way than regretting the unfortunate consequences of a shooting injury or death for a lifetime.
Amazing Security Group, Inc.
10181 Park Run Drive
89145 Las Vegas
Office: +1 702 903 4298 & +1 917 951 0192
Our President Marc Kirst and his team are delighted to answer any of your questions. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. International clients can also reach us on +49 176 8718 6000.