The Amazing Security Group, Inc., a company of The Amazing Group (www.amazinggroup.com), is offering innovative security and anti-theft storage solutions. We recently acquired all the assets of the U.S. RAC, LLC and American RAC, LLC in relation to the "RACs" including the inventory, intellectual property rights, business names, any related intangible assets, websites, patents and patent applications, registered or unregistered trademarks, registered and unregistered service marks, engineering designs, design files, catalogues, images, logos etc.
OUR MISSION AND FOCUS
- When you and your family are healthy you have many wishes. If one of your family members gets injured or killed by a firearm you wish you would have protected them earlier and better.
- The Amazing Security Group, Inc.'s mission and focus are to protect you, your children, your family, your security and your valuables.
- We are offering with the "RAC" an innovative and highly convincing security and storage solution to prevent property from being stolen, used against you and your family or accidentally misused by your children hurting themselves or others.
- The 5-Inch Multiple RAC is the ultimate anti-theft storage system designed to enhance the security and safe storage of your personal property.
- The Multiple RAC secures firearms (rifles, shotguns, handguns), crossbows, power and garden tools, equipment, machinery, power generators, lawn mowers, motorbikes, bicycles etc. with peace of mind and prevents them from being stolen.
- The RAC name stands for "Restoring American Confidence" in your home, at work and at any place you and your family goes and stays.
We all know that the standard for firearm security needs to be raised to a level of serious protection. We want to keep legally purchased firearms out of the wrong hands. Only solid materials are used for the RAC, such as heat-treated carbon steel and T-6 aluminum. Thieves do not commonly come prepared to defeat such materials, nor do they typically invest the time. Our RAC is a powerful solution that responsible firearm owners need to maintain custody of their firearms, thereby enhancing safety in their communities.
WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE THE "RAC"
- Officers at the FBI, Secret Service, Department of Defense, LAPD, LVPD and many other law enforcement agencies have chosen our patented, tamper-proof and theft-proof RAC to secure their firearms.
- The RAC is a strong, compelling and easy-to-use security and storage device.
- The RAC prevents death and injuries.
- The RAC prevents accidents.
- The RAC prevents theft, keeping burglars from steeling your firearms and other valuable property.
- The RAC keeps children from accessing your firearms and other dangerous tools and equipment.
- The RAC reduces your risk of negligence lawsuits.
- The RAC is efficient and affordable, costing less or the same as a pair of shoes, a handbag, a family dinner, a monthly car insurance premium, a monthly electricity bill, a monthly cable/internet/mobile phone bill, a fraction of the monthly healthcare bill, the family attendance to a sports event or concert, but secures your family's well-being perhaps for the next 50+ years.
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN GETTING SHOT OR MOURN FOR THE REST OF A LIFETIME !
Companies and their management can promote safe firearm ownership to prevent gun violence at the workplace or at home by purchasing RACs and distribute them as part of their incentive compensation. While companies do not promote gun ownership, the 340+ million firearms in the U.S, the 295.65 million U.S. NICS firearm background checks between November 1998 and August 31st, 2018 including alone 17,201,932 or 70,789 a day YTD (Source: www.fbi.gov), the 1,267,810, or 3,473 a day, serious violent crimes involving a weapon in 2016 (Source: U.S. BJS) and other alarming statistics on our website are facts which cannot be ignored. Act today before regretting the potential horrifying consequences !
Amazing Security Group, Inc.
10181 Park Run Drive
89145 Las Vegas
Our President Marc Kirst and his team are delighted to answer any of your questions. Please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or please call us at +1 702 903 4298.